19 SHADER MICROBLADE (10) TINA DAVIES
|Disponibilité:||En stock (4)|
|Heure de livraison:||1 à 7 jours|
Who is the 19 Shader for?The 19 Shader microblade is for artists that want to add more depth or shading between the microbladed hair strokes they have already created OR on its own to create the perfect powdered brow. We made this microblading tool for artists who want to add that extra level of realism to their brow designs and aren't willing to compromise on health and safety.
Add definition and dimension to your art with this unique microblading shading tool
How do I use it?
- Designed specifically with ergonomics and ease-of-use in mind, simply ‘tap and lift’ this round configuration of needles into the skin for a quick, smooth deposit of color.
- Tip: Dilute your pigment by at least 50% for a soft, shadow effect and make sure you hold the skin firmly, wiping to check your deposit along the way. Remember, you can always build up your shading as you go along so work conservatively and avoid depositing too much color along the eyebrow edges.
- Each 19 Shader microblade comes with a protective cap so that the needles do not get damaged while in transit. Each cap has a tiny hole at the top so that EO gas can still reach and sterilize the needles.
- We make all of our microblading needles in-house and use onlysurgical grade 316 stainless steel. This is the highest quality stainless steel and we use it for both the needles as well as the needle wrapper. Our needles are sharp and consistently of high quality. Each microblade is inspected at least 3 times before it reaches any of our artists. We use 0.35mm gauge needles to ensure that the needles never bend and you will never get blurry strokes or double lines. Our needles are set at a 30 degree angle for optimal pigment application and ergonomics.
- Our microblade handles have a soft, cushy, non-slip grip that enables you to stay comfortable and be precise. The 19 Shader microblade also has built-in ruler so that you can ensure your work is even and symmetrical - your clients will appreciate this. Additionally, you can use the rounded end to apply pigment over your fresh strokes.
Sterilization and Packaging:
- Each 19 Shader microblade comes in its own sterilized blister pack complete with lot number, manufacture date and expiration date. Our blister packs are durable ensuring that your product will arrive in perfect condition.
- Each blister pack is EO gas sterilized, and features a sterilization indicator that changes color from pink to gold once the microblade has been placed through the EO gas sterilization process.
- There are ten 19 Shader microblades per box.