U NEEDLE MICROBLADE (10) TINA DAVIES
|Disponibilité:||En stock (5)|
|Heure de livraison:||1 à 7 jours|
Who is the U Needle for?This is an advanced needle and recommended for experienced artists who are comfortable with creating curved hair strokes. The U Needle arrives ready for art with no assembly required. We made this tool for artists that are serious about great results and aren't willing to compromise on health and safety.
- This is one of Tina's go-to microblading needles. Create beautiful flowing curved hair strokes easily and effortlessly with precision. Priced per box, each box comes with 10 Microblades.
- Each U Needle microblade comes with a protective cap so that the needles do not get damaged while in transit. Each cap has a tiny hole at the top so that EO gas can still reach and sterilize the needles.
- We make all of our microblading needles in-house and use only surgical grade 316 stainless steel. This is the highest quality stainless steel and we use it for both the needles as well as the needle wrapper. Our needles are sharp and consistently of high quality. Each microblade is inspected at least 3 times before it reaches any of our artists. We use 0.25mm gauge needles to ensure that the needles never bend and you will never get blurry strokes or double lines. Our needles are set at a 30 degree angle for optimal pigment application and ergonomics.The UNeedle has 14 needles that make the U.
- Our microblade handles have a soft, cushy, non-slip grip that enables you to stay comfortable and be precise. The U Needle microblade also has built-in ruler so that you can ensure your work is even and symmetrical - your clients will appreciate this. Additionally, you can use the rounded end to apply pigment over your fresh strokes.
Sterilization and Packaging:
- Each U Needle microblade comes in its own sterilized blister pack complete with lot number, manufacture date and expiration date. Our blister packs are durable ensuring that your product will arrive in perfect condition.
- Each blister pack is EO gas sterilized, and features a sterilization indicator that changes color from pink to gold once the microblade has been placed through the EO gas sterilization process.
- There are ten U Needle microblades per box.